We are proud to announce that Kaitlan VanDuzer is officially a Google AdWords 5pecialist! She has successfully completed the AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising and Shopping Advertising Exams. In addition, Kait is certified in Google Analytics and was part of the Google Allstars winning team. “Becoming an AdWords 5pecialist not only gives her the tactical knowledge, it gives Kait the unique ability to develop targeted strategies and ROI structures for our clients,” states Alan Brocious, CEO of Exigo Digital.
Running a successful Google AdWords campaign goes well beyond selecting relevant keywords and placements. Todays AdWords PPC professionals have to understand how to manage the process of developing a complete campaign – not only creating ads but also designing landing pages and creating sales funnels.
What has Kait the most excited about her certification?
“For our agency and clients, digital advertising should be about looking for opportunities that are not immediately presented. It seems like ad networks are now inundated with hundreds of millions of advertisers, products and services. Establishing a connection with a business’ core audience and gaining their trust is no longer an easy task. Web users are now expecting advertisers to understand their needs and behavior; companies running irrelevant ad material are no longer noticed. It is an honor to hold the Google Partners Badge and to be a Google AdWords 5pecialist because our digital world is changing, rapidly. I look forward to continuing to build my knowledge base to better serve our community and our current clients.”
Below is a list of the required 5pecialist certifications:
- Adwords Fundamentals Covers basic and intermediate concepts, including the benefits of online advertising and AdWords, and best practices for managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
- Search Advertising Is more advanced concepts and best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing Search campaigns.
- Display Advertising Advanced concepts and best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing Display campaigns. Using the Google Display Network (GDN). This also includes setting up remarketing campaigns using Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Mobile Advertising The Mobile Advertising exam covers the basic and advanced concepts of mobile advertising, including ad formats, bidding and targeting, and campaign measurement and optimization. Creating campaigns that target individuals when they are looking directly for your product or service, a micro moment.
- Video Advertising Covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing video advertising campaigns across YouTube and the web. Using existing TV spots on Youtube is an example of repurposing content using Google Adwords.
- Shopping Advertising The Shopping Advertising exam covers basic and advanced concepts, including creating a Merchant Center account and product data feed, and creating and managing Shopping campaigns. If you sell product this is perfect way to show customers and prospects the product they are looking for with a short description.